Medical Cannabis and Lifestyle
For those with a desire to approach their health needs a bit differently from the rest, Dr. Sindass gives patients the option of approaching health and wellness from a cannabis perspective. A certified cannabis provider can give you the products that will satisfy your medical cannabis needs. You can register through this very website (see below) and get your own patient ID number in a very easy to follow step by step instruction. With that ID number a whole new world can open up for you and your health habits. Access to medical cannabis products can change the way that you feel within your own body! They can also relieve stress, aches, pains, and even sleep disorders depending of the the exact parameters of your sate of health.
Medical cannabis can be used to treat illness and for recreational purposes. Dr. Sindass will educated you on the various forms cannabis can be used and recommending best practice for you and your current health.
This service includes:
• Service for residents of Maryland and D.C.
• 1-year medical cannabis recommendation certification
• Instructions on state specific process for application, card, and renewal
• Medical cannabis education
• Cannabidiol (CBD) education
• Medical cannabis reference cards
• Customized wellness plan
• Money back guarantee, if not approved
Click below for patient registration and ID card:
Washington D.C. Registration
Service Cost: Limited Time for New Patients Only
• $179 for 1-year certification
• $150 for 1-year renewal certification
• $140 for 1-year certification for students, Frontline workers, and senior citizens
$50 non- refundable fee required to obtain an appointment, balance due after evaluation.