Medical Cannabis and Lifestyle
For those with a desire to approach their health needs a bit differently from the rest, Dr. Sindass gives patients the option of approaching health and wellness from a cannabis perspective. A certified cannabis provider can provide the education you need to help you improve your health . You can register through this website (see below) and get your own patient ID number in a very easy to follow step by step instruction. With that ID number a whole new world can open up for you and your health habits. Medical cannabis may be the very alternative for you to avoid over use of prescription pain medications. This natural option can also help relieve stress, anxiety, pain, and even sleep issues depending of the the exact parameters of your state of health.
Medical cannabis can be used to support your current treatment regimen and possibly reduce inflammation. Dr. Sindass will educated you on the various forms cannabis can be used and recommending best practice for you and your current health.
This service includes:
• Service for residents of Maryland and Washington, D.C.
• 1-year medical cannabis recommendation certification
• Instructions on state specific process for application, card, and renewal
* Help to apply for your Card
• Medical cannabis education
• Cannabidiol (CBD) education and Recommendation
• Medical cannabis reference cards
• Customized wellness plan
* Don't self medicate, learn about safe use, dosing and science to benefit your health from our medical cannabis certified physician
Click below for patient registration and ID card application details:
Washington D.C. Registration
1 year Initial Recommendation Consultation